Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Two contradicting stories.

I'll start with the bad news.
Last night, a coworker had a party of 15-ish. Normally she's all over it, she loves the big bills and hopefully big tip. But this table was horrible from jump, stopped every server that walked by to complain, etc. Poor R kept coming into the kitchen with recooks, saying she was going to scream or cry or both. Then, (of course) they're asking for a manager. I don't know what was said or decided, but they ran out on a $200 tab. R went back to the table, and all of their food was mostly eaten even after all the complaints, and they even left some of their kids' jackets in their rush to run. I don't think they called the cops, God knows why.

But, the good news. I always read this, and have now seen it happen.
One of our girls has gotten a second job - I don't know if she's leaving, or just doing both, but she'll be cutting her hours. A table of her regulars gave her a $1000 tip the other night. She came into the kitchen crying, and I don't blame her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment